Our desire is to become your partner in achieving your fitness goals. We believe that by providing you access to a knowledgeable staff of experts, top-of-the-line equipment, exceptional programs and a state-of-the-art facility, you will have all the tools necessary to take your health and wellness to the next level. And our Certified Personal Trainers, Sports Performance Coaches, and Nutrition and Endurance Specialists are here to help you at every turn.
Peak Vs. Other Gyms:
- Peak offers the only sports performance training center in the Hill Country which provides athletes of all ages with sport-specific training to improve their game.
- Peak offers fitness programs for every age from youth through seniors.
- Peak offers access to over 20 health and wellness staff members with expertise on every area of fitness: Certified Personal Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors, Sports Performance Coaches, CrossFit® Trainers, and Nutrition and Endurance Specialists.
- Peak provides a diverse range of both aquatic and land-based exercise options, group exercise classes, sports performance training, massage, and first aid training — all under one roof.
- Peak members have three membership options allowing them to only pay for amenities and services they use.